[P1] Battery problems

J McClernan jmcclernan2 at comcast.net
Fri May 2 15:05:43 PDT 2003

We have replaced more than 30 batteries in the 60 iBooks that were delivered
last June. They were still under warranty. Took ours to an authorized Apple
Service Center (not a chain store). Take yours in, they should honor the
warranty and replace it. It's only going to get worse. Mine was down to 10
minutes of life when we got it replaced.
Cheers,
John