[P1] MIDI & iBook

Roberto robegian at yahoo.it
Mon May 5 08:26:56 PDT 2003

Hi again,

> Roberto, do you know of any on-line tutorials or information about
> Micrologic fun? I tried searching for some using Google but was never very
> successful.

Actually, I tracked down the MacFormat issue with MicroLogic Fun, and I
found a little tutorial right there in those pages. I can the 4 pages of the
tutorial and send them to you (as JPEG's) off list, if you want (they'll
just some hundreds of KB in all, as an attachement).

Moreover, I found a web page speaking of MicroLogic AV, which is not the Fun
variant of Logic but which is very similar to this nevertheless:

http://www.soundtech.co.uk/emagic/micrologicav.htm

Have Fun... ;-)

Roberto Giannotta
Trieste, Italy