[P1] Clamshell battery period | 4.1.7 firmware?

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Mon May 5 09:47:02 PDT 2003

My iBook is much quieter with IBM's new 40GNX drive. It's a little more
responsive too, since the new drive has 8Mb cache over the original 2Mb
in the old drive, and has a higher spindle speed.

It was a little disconcerting to be installing OS X and only being able
to hear the optical drive making any noise.

Joe