[P1] internet speed?

Fran Dollinger fran at dollingers.com
Mon May 5 10:39:56 PDT 2003

I went back and tried the speed test again on both computers and still
came up with approx. the same results...this file size is the same no
matter what and the internet, yes, I know what you're saying there but
it seems as though I would get different readings at differing times of
day but it's still holding that 1/2 of the speed of the 7300. I take it
that the difference in pro

Fran
cessor speed of 200MB is not enough to overcome the 512K L2 ??