upgrade original clamshell?

Jill Whenmouth jillwhenmouth at mac.com
Mon May 5 12:20:56 PDT 2003

Reading the discussion re upgrading a 466 clamshell and smallmoose's
comments of upgrading to a 40 gig drive, got me to thinking (again) about
what to do with my original 300mhz clamshell?  I would like to know what you
all think?

my original ibook is currently in its original state of 3gigs, running 9.1
with a 250mg memory upgrade in place.  In beautiful condition, works and
looks wonderful, but ... 3 gigs is a tight space and i yearn for the perks
of running OX and a cd burner... But the clamshell look is unique and it is
still a sweet running mac.

Upgrade? If so, how much, and what? Sell it? Buy a new baby ti and hold onto
this one as it is?

Would love to know what you would do?