Fwd: [P1] iPod event

Linda Van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Mon May 5 15:01:29 PDT 2003

> I was at "the event" last night in Manhattan. Stood 1 hour in the rain
> get in .. But it was fun after all ... While being there I observed
> apple
> employes testing a hack on the new iPod ... It seems it has the
> capability
> to record !!! the hack is described on ipoding.com ... Pretty cool
>
> I posted some pics on nackentravel.blogspot.com

Each Apple store doing "the event" had one dj setup that would be
raffled off

4. Prize and Approximate Retail Value: 1 set of two (2) JBL EON 10
Speakers, 1 set of two (2) JBL Tripods, one (1) Stanton SMX-211 Mixer,
and one (1) Dual RCA to 1/4” Phono Cable. Approximate retail value
$1800.

Well for the Sommerset MI store .........   I WON IT!!!!!!!  I almost
left the apple store last friday w/o turning in my little card ...... I
remembered at the last minute, scribbled my info and gave it to one of
the assistant managers.  She called me this morning and said I won!!!!!!

Part of me - the I love apple part - wants to keep it, part of me - the
greedy me that needs $$ for Shane (my show horse) - wants to sell it.
The greedy me has won ..... the setup will be for sale when I pick it
up on Wednesday.

WOO HOO

Linda
SE Michigan