battery update

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Mon May 5 18:43:36 PDT 2003

Thanks to all who suggested me contacting Apple about the battery
problem. Called and the helper drone spent a very gracious 30 minutes
with me. He clearly and competently talked me through a few things to
make sure it was really the battery, resetting the battery management
system, etc. Then I reproduced the problem and it occured exactly as
twice before. He was quiet for a while and I asked: So, what now. He
said, "I'm typing up the notes and an order to send you a new battery."

Battery should get here in under a week.

Paul