[P1] internet speed?

Fran Dollinger fran at dollingers.com
Tue May 6 12:17:02 PDT 2003

Thanks Kathe! I downloaded Camino and gave it a run with:
http://promos.mcafee.com/speedometer/test_0150.asp
and it did bump up the speed from an average 600/700KB speeds up to an
average of 850KB. So, that's better than a poke in the eye ;-) Still
not 1MB and above like my 7300 but still better than that poke!

Fran in AZ