[P1] upgrade original clamshell

Jason Bennett jpbennett at mac.com
Wed May 7 07:11:26 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 03:49  AM, Marc van Gemert wrote:

> Jason would you be so kind to email me those links since I'm also in
> the
> middle of upgrading my Clamshell and I too want to install a bigger HD.
> Or would you perhaps post it to the list so wel all can use your
> selfcollected info?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Marc van Gemert

Hi Marc,

There are a couple of on-line tutorials you can look at regarding
upgrading your iBook hard drive. A good one is at the following address:

http://caslis.com/mac/ibook/ibdrive.html

If you're interested in having a computer store do the dirty work,
here's another link:

http://store.powerbook1.com/ibhardrivup.html

Hope that helps, and feel free to write with more questions,

Jason