[P1] Mail w/o images?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 09:37:50 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 12:33  PM, Fran Dollinger confessed that
she never reads a manual or a help file:

> Ok, new subject! I'm using Mail as my default and I'm not getting any
> images to load from emails sent to me in HTML. I'm getting blue boxes
> with the filename of the image up in the top left corner
> like...topimg.jpg  or  front.gif.....
> or little darker blue boxes with question marks in them. Is there a
> setting that I overlooked in order to see images?

Check the preferences...

---
Why is it that the government can determine that a spam fax is worth a
$500 penalty payble by the sender to the recipient but takes no stand
on email spam?

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com