[P1] Mail w/o images?

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Wed May 7 10:36:58 PDT 2003

You have to add a new header type in the preferences, but it's easy.

Open mail's pfrefs and go to rules.

In the middle box where it says "from" by default, open the list and
choose "edit header list".

In that box type Content-Type and click "add header"

Then go back to the rules and select it from the drop down list.

That line will now read:

[Content-Type] [Contains] [empty box]

put text/html in the box and then set the rule to transfer the message
any way you want.

This rule depends on the mail message declaring an html header, which
it should do if it's an html mail. It catches most of the html mail I
get, and along with the junk mail filter I hardly ever get any spam in
my main inbox.

Joe