Powermac4u

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu May 8 21:07:05 PDT 2003

> From: Mike Beede <beede at visi.com>
> On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 09:10 US/Central, Bill Horn wrote:
>
>> Anybody done business with these people?

>> I am getting a little worried about the deal and wonder if I
>> have been had for $1530.  Anybody had any experience with these >
>> people?
>
> Good luck.  I'd call my credit card company and dispute the charge
> right
> now.  That's a lot of money.

There's a lesson here for everybody on this list:

1. When it comes to Apple equipment from mail-order dealers, if the
price seems to good to be true ... it probably is.

2. When buying by mail-order, investigate the company FIRST, not
afterwards.

3. NEVER buy through mail-order except via a credit card where the
charge can be disputed if necessary.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com
http://filmmoi.blogspot.com

Academy Award 2003 - Best Documentary! NOW PLAYING!
http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com