[P1] finally!

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.2y.net
Fri May 9 17:02:31 PDT 2003

Le 09/05/2003 23:49, « Andy van der Raadt » <letterspackages at telus.net> a
écrit :

<snip>

> I purchased an 800 Mhz combo drive model at my local reseller, the
> crystal white version. I've never been a fan of the opaque white models,
> so I figured "it's now, or never."
>
> Now, with a fully charged battery, and a few mp3s playing in iTunes,
> I'm beginning to move email and the like over from my XP box.
>
> I couldn't be happier, really.

*** Yep, same thing happened to me. I waited years and made the step some
months ago. Went all the way: PM, iBook and iPod 3 days ago... Came from
Linux workstations and an IBM laptop with W2k. Kept the Linux servers sold
the laptop with all the CD's and gave the W2k PC to my girlfriend (needs it
for her job). Still lobbying to make her switch though... ;-)

Computing is fun again! :-)

--
Cheers,
Zoran.