[P1] .Mac membership

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun May 11 10:00:07 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 09:36  AM, gooddogcomics at mac.com wrote:

> There's been a thread of thinking around the fact that, Yes, you can
> get these services cheaper elsewhere, maybe, but the whole package
> from Apple, with the ease of use and what not, is the selling point.

I am just beginning to use these services. I am including urls for
calendars on my websites, hoping that they also work in Windows. I am
adding video to my pages and slideshows. iPhoto makes the best
slideshow from stills that I can find. People like the music attached.

There is iBlog which I haven't retried as the beta didn't work.

There is a new app FileChute, again untried, that lets you upload a
file to iDisk and it gives you the url for posting.

Some people complain about taxes but I long for the day when I have to
pay $3,000,000 in income taxes.... :)

---
Just bought a new drum. Didn't work. Back to the store. "It's out of
rhythm." He fixed it and played it for me. Sounds Great. Took it home.
Took it back. "Still out of rhythm."

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com