[P1] Not the fan again!

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri May 16 01:55:39 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 09:07  PM, Fran Dollinger wrote:

> Today on the phone I asked about that......"Well", he said, "I'm sure
> that they have other options in case these same problems continue".
> So, I'm assuming that "option' being the operative word there, that at
> that point they will exchange or something....I did let him know how
> unhappy(read: down right pissed off) I was about the whole situation.

Don't consider the word of the newly hired support tech to be the final
word. If you are unhappy, ask in as nice a way as possible to speak to
a higher up. Always be nice or you will discover as some grumps on this
or another list have posted that support becomes quite hostile.

---
Systems installed on My PowerBook G4:
Mac OS 9
Mac OS X