[P1] Help with Windows Media Player 9 files

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 16:38:57 PDT 2003

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 04:56  PM, Joe Jones wrote:

> You could run VirtualPC with a copy of windows on your Mac, but that
> would be silly just for that.

Not when you consider the access that you gain to software and hardware
not available on the Mac. For instance, the iPaq 5450 with Navman GPS
unit. I was just driving about watching the red triangle, me, move
along the roads and such. Quite nice. I tried GPs software on the Palm
a few years back and it stunk. This is like a miracle in comparison.

---

If you have a Florida Driver's License, Florida will sell your private
information, including Social Security Number. To block this sale,
visit:
<http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/ddl/DPPAInfo.html>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com