imovie 2 for iBook SE firewire

Mary Keene e.mkeene at wap.org
Mon May 19 17:56:31 PDT 2003

> This also can be changed. There are at least a couple of vendors who
> will change out the CD-ROM drive on your iBook for a CD-RW drive for a
> nominal cost. There is also still the option of attaching a USB-based
> CD-R unit like the Iomega ZipCD (which I had good luck with). These too
> are not terribly expensive.

I used a yamaha scsi cdrw with a microtech usb -> scsi adapter and this
works flawlessly. I had the writer from my scsi desktop pmac and found
the adapter on sale.

There is a website that has the old software on it at apple support. I
don't know where I put the url right this minute but I will try to find
it. In the meantime, if you need iMovie 2.0 on a time critical basis
here is a url where you can buy a copy.

http://www.megamacs.com/

enter iMovie 2.0 in the search box and it should bring up several
options.