[P1] mac spotting was RE: NY Times article

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Wed May 21 14:05:10 PDT 2003

on 5/16/03 3:23 PM, Donald Keenan at dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com wrote:

> On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 08:10 PM, Jack Rodgers wrote:
>

>> On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 09:44  AM, rebecca at syracusenet.net wrote:
>>
>>> That iBook looks so good in that shot.
>>
>> The iBooks have ports on the side. Since this one seems to have ports
>> on the back, it is probably a 15" tiBook.
>>

> I agree...based on perceived color I'd guess PowerBook as well...silvery.
> By the way, I just went to see the Christopher Guest film "Mighty Wind"
> and it featured both a beautiful Flat Panel iMac and a PowerBook...I
> assume TiBook and not the latest. Both of these beauties were quite
> prominently featured.
> It still gives me a thrill to see them up there on the big screen :)
> Donald

I just had my overdose on mac spotting watching all 20 or so eps of the
second season of 24 ... But they also show all kinds of other tech toys ..
I.e. Tablet PCs ..

Which reminds me .. I read somewhere that so far most presidents used Macs
... What about the Bush administration ... Or .. Hmm .. Does GWB use a
computer at all ??? :)