Measuring moved data .. How to on the iBook ??

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu May 22 02:15:04 PDT 2003

> From: Peter Nacken <caipirina at mac.com>
>
> Hi folks, quick question ..
>
> How can I see on my iBook how much data I move while being online ???

Funny you should mention this ... I *just* found by far the easiest way.

1. Download Konfabulator from konfabulator.org.
2. Now go to the gallery and download "netstat.widget"
3. There's no step 3! :)

_Chas_

TIME: The people at Listen.com say downloading isn't the most popular
feature on their music service, Rhapsody. What's your  response?

JOBS: Well, that's correct. Downloading sucks on their service! You
download a  track and you can't burn it to a CD without paying them
more money — you can't  put it on your MP3 player, you can't put it on
multiple computers — it sucks! So of course nobody downloads! You pay
extra to download even on top of subscription fees. No wonder they have
hardly any download traffic — they hardly even have any subscribers!