[P1] DVD Heat Problems?- no sleep

Russ Gorman rusty57 at mac.com
Sun May 25 10:36:16 PDT 2003

My daughter just had a a similar problem last night on her dvd 400mhz
imac- it was her energy saver panel either trying to put the computer
to sleep or shut down the computer (as it was past her bedtime) and the
computer is set to shut itself off at bedtime.
Disabling the sleep/shutdown options  while she watched the movie fixed
the problem.