[P1] How to apply for lawsuit settlement? & Panther on 366

Joe Sporleder joe at beloit-kansas.com
Sat Nov 1 06:14:04 PST 2003

According to Apple's website, Panther can run on the original iBook and
iMac.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/requirements.html

Of course we are talking bare minimum here, slower G3, limitations on
system bus, system memory, video memory (no quartz extreme here),
limited screen real estate, and so on. Taking these into consideration,
I would have different expectations of an original bondi blue iMac
versus my 900mhz G3 iBook or my G4 tower. We are talking the difference
between running and running well, between running and being practical
for a particular task.

Joe