[P1] How to apply for lawsuit settlement? & Panther on 366

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Sun Nov 2 13:05:56 PST 2003

> And I have Elements 2.0 and I'm here to say, this is a killer piece of
> software. You get about 90% of the practical functionality and
> features of Photoshop for a tiny price.
>
> To get it bundled with that scanner is a steal.

I'm using it now, while I wait for my copy of Photoshop CS to ship.
(Got it bundled with a scanner, as well.) I have to admit, I was
really, *really* surprised at how much functionality the program has;
I'd forgotten how much more useful the program is than the one that
used to come bundled with equipment (I think it was ImageReady, or
something.) It adds lots of value to the purchase of a scanner.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net