[P1] 17" Laptops

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Mon Nov 3 14:30:58 PST 2003

This is a Mac mailing list... if we can't bash 'Doze here, where can we
bash it??

And, it ain't just about personal preference and prejudice for me, or
for anyone I know. I use both systems, my Mac whenever I can, and
Windows at work only because I absolutely must. And, what I find is
Windows (XPPro) just plain sucks!!! It is inconsistent in interface,
everything takes between 10% and 50% more effort/steps to do... and so
forth... and let's not even get into the Virus problem.

Macs just plain work.. yeah, there are problems and we tackle them all
the time in this forum. But, it just ain't the same as over in the
Windows world.

Paul