[P1] 17" Laptops

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Mon Nov 3 20:14:31 PST 2003

Everyone has a story like this... The *only* reason Macs are not more
widespread is people don't believe what we say about the Macs... when
people like whoever it was here say things that may be interpreted as
'Macs have as many problems as PCs'... well, they are engaged in FUD...
and people buy another PC...

Paul