575 Printer problems

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Nov 4 20:29:29 PST 2003

I have given a young friend my old, but loved and trusty 575 (he's 12)
and I want him to have a functioning printer.  The Stylewriter that
came with it isn't willing to work.  I'd buy him a working one, if I
had a place to buy one...does anyone have any thoughts about it?  He's
one bright kid and I'd love for him to be able to do his papers on it,
but without a printer, he's dead in the water.

Any sites to visit?  Anybody got a working one stuffed back in a closet?

Pat