[P1] 575 Printer problems

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Nov 4 21:30:03 PST 2003

Rebecca,

Do what I did, find a kid who is needy and bright and give it to him!
This kid has his only chance at the Boys and Girls' Club and it's not
enough time to do his research, but he's an A student.  He understands
it won't do games, but will write papers, etc. and put together with a
program like access4free.com, can give him an information highway.

A good friend bought my old 6500 and loves it for email.  It was cheap
to her and I got it up and running for her.  It saved her sanity while
her sister died from colon cancer.

Pat