[P1] PFY

Remell Boyer r.boyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 01:23:51 PST 2003

Have you ever thought that you might be turning away potential mac converts with this kind of reaction?  I have an icebook, its my first mac, yes, but I have never had any of the horror stories that I read here.  I got my icebook, just because it was $250 bucks, maxed out and I needed another laptop, so why not?
Couldn't you have just said something like, "I disagree," and then went on to calmly explain your reasoning?  Something to the tune of, I prefer macs because of this positive thing.  Instead of such agressive language.  I don't recall saying anythings about macs that were not readily observable.
My goodness Mac vets, there has to be something about this machine to make you act this way ;). I have to find out what it is. =)