Mails new threaded feature

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 11:52:54 PST 2003

My Powerbook feels a lot lighter now that I can use Mail.app's new
threaded feature.

collapsible/expandable subject line. Use the right and left arrow keys
to open or shut the thread. This really reduces the clutter on heavy
volume lists and for those who don't like roaming threads, you avoid
having to deal with them. Press right arrow and then down arrow to
navigate the thread. Or select the subject and press delete.

---
Trees are being sucked dry of life in South Florida by a tiny insect.
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>