[P1] Paper weights...

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 13:13:00 PST 2003

110 lb stock is fairly heavy. If somebody is designing something for you,
they should help you pick the stock you want to print on. If you're trying
to put something together for yourself a trip to the local Kinko's (or a
similar place like Kwik Kopy) would help. They'll take you through all the
various kinds of paper stock available to you.

Brian