I'm bursting with excitement

Remell Boyer r.boyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 14:09:30 PST 2003

My power adapter is finally here!  After all this time its finally here!  Now its time to get busy souping up my icebook!  Any suggestions?
Oh, well I guess you would need more info on it, well:

500mhz, 640 meg of ram, 20gig harddrive, OsX version 10.1, I think, with a dvd player.

where do you go to get updates and stuff?  What are the best utilites, like power mgmt, picture viewers, how about music apps that play ogg/vorbis?  and what about video?  sorry, probably too many questions, I'm just beside myself with glee!

Whooohoooo!
Remell