[P1] I have to find out what it is.

Gloria Vogel lipert1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 23:09:44 PST 2003

Bravo!  This says it all.  Thank you for putting it into words, you
truly said it succinctly and beautifully.  It is exactly the way I have
felt about each one of the Macs I formed a connection with over the
years, beginning with an Apple my late husband acquired in the 70's
because it had a keyboard and he had been using an early home computer
which had to be operated with toggle switches.  I could relate to the
keyboard but certainly not to the toggle switches and was ecstatic when
he got the Apple.  Thanks again.