Portable Heat

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Thu Nov 6 00:32:11 PST 2003

Interesting - I didn't know that RAM can take some of the workload off
the drive.
Well that raises another question then:

Has anyone tried a 1GB RAM stick that supposedly will work in the
single slot of the iBooks & 12" PB?
Couldn't get a confirmation yet from vendors and Apple said they
couldn't answer that.

Rick