[P1] I have to find out what it is.

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Thu Nov 6 07:22:02 PST 2003

> It also explains why so many of us have a collection of past Macs,
> sitting
> in the garage/basement/attic. We are unable to throw the dears out
> because
> we have that connection with them.

Well, that and it's not really a good idea to just throw an old
computer away, or put it out for a bulk trash pick-up...too much stuff
that can leach into the soil. And I have a fundamental problem with
throwing something away that could still be useful to someone,
somewhere. (That's why I have my old Power Computing Mac and my
Father-In-Law's LC 575, which he stopped using when he inherited my
original iBook.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net