[P1] 17" Laptops P.S.

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Thu Nov 6 11:32:25 PST 2003

Harry D.  Corsover wrote the following:

> Yeah -- in part, it's called "cognitive dissonance," and we all work very
> hard to avoid that. And, I actually know one person who admitted getting
> ripped off in that scam, but then again I'm a psychologist, and the
> spouse brought that person in.

First to ensure there is no doubt: I am a Mac Fan.

Along the reasons of why one associates brands with what image, this link
may be interesting.

<http://www.psychologytoday.com/htdocs/prod/PTOArticle/PTO-20030902-000006.a
sp>

If nothing else it describes the MS brand association as a 'Master-Slave'
relationship  :)

I would like to declare that what the article says is not necessarily my
opinion, rather a link to some information, take it or leave it.

Cheers,

Richard