David Dewey and NY schools

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Thu Nov 6 22:04:12 PST 2003

> Good thought. Although I live in a very rural part of upstate NY
> (more cows than people), however, our local schools are well-endowed
> with uptodate Macs, thanks to one man (David Dewey), a dedicated
> technology teacher who has passed along "The Word" throughout the
> area.

Fred, earlier this week, a teacher asked for sources that would help
him argue for keeping Macs in his schools. Do you think there is any
way you could find a contact for David Dewey and publish it here? I
will also try seaching my ibooklist files for the contact info for that
teacher so I can send it to you if you find the info. TIA

Mac Computer Show and Sale December 13th
Info at www.wap.org