Entourage 2 Mail

Linda van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Fri Nov 7 06:51:13 PST 2003

Richard:

It has been just about a year since I moved from Entourage to Mail so
my memory is a bit fuzzy -- heck it is fuzzy about what I had for
dinner two nights ago!

Anyhow, as I recall, I just started up in Mail and went to File>Import
Mailboxes.  The top choice is Microsoft Entourage, it went smoothly
from there.  The only "difficulty" is that all your old posts come
through as unread.  Just highlight all of them and do Message>Mark As
Read. As always, make a backup of your Entourage info before you start

Linda
SE MI