[P1] Entourage 2 Mail

Linda van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Fri Nov 7 15:14:30 PST 2003

Harry

You will just have to read ALL of your mail before you move to Mail.
hahaha

Right now I have 3 primary mailboxes in which I store mail - mostly
pics, 2 irish wolfhound lists and this iBook one.  The two iw lists
have over 2000 saved posts each.  When I went to a National Arabian
horse show in September for only 1 week I came back to several hundred
new posts from each list.

Linda
SE MI