[P1] Entourage 2 Mail

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Fri Nov 7 16:03:34 PST 2003

----- On 11/7/03 5:14 PM MDT (-0600), Linda van Thiel <lvt at mac.com>
wrote, in part:

>Harry
>
>You will just have to read ALL of your mail before you move to Mail.
>hahaha

Right!

>Right now I have 3 primary mailboxes in which I store mail - mostly
>pics, 2 irish wolfhound lists and this iBook one.

I'm on quite a few lists, and have over 95 mail boxes, with an Emailer
Database of over 320 MB.

>  The two iw lists
>have over 2000 saved posts each.

When I do "housecleaning," I delete several thousand messages at a time.

>  When I went to a National Arabian
>horse show in September for only 1 week I came back to several hundred
>new posts from each list.

I get that much on a slow day . . .

Harry

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562