[P1] Times RO font question

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Sat Nov 8 16:31:23 PST 2003

Thanks!  I put it in the trash to see, but that didn't work either.
I've used another Cox users #s and that didn't work either.  I find I
can't upload a file to Yahoo...

I'm plumb out of ideas, and frustrated as can be.

Hoping someone else has an answer.  Spent the afternoon in the Apple
Support section and nada came up.  My ISP says it is an Apple problem,
but I wonder since both my computers are affected and I can't get there
when directly on the cable modem.

Odd problem, but thanks for the advice.  It's back in the library.

Pat