[P1] Times RO font question

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Mon Nov 10 10:17:19 PST 2003

A million thanks to all of you.  I'm hopeful that Cox is now aware of
the problems I'm having and are doing something about it.  I'm awaiting
a call from a local tech whom I know, but the local office says there
is some sort of problem with many locals about our inability to reach
Google and other sites.  SO, I hope he will have some answers.

He just called and says that there a number of sites affected and they
think it is a blocked router somewhere in the system.  They will come
out and bring their own laptop and then use mine for diagnostics in an
attempt to see where the problem is.  They also have 'level 2' techs on
the issue now.

I'll report the results.

Pat