[P1] Powerbook won't boot: solved

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 10 20:55:52 PST 2003

Problem solved. It turns out she hadn't been able to get the battery out,
but finally took a screwdriver to it, wedged it out, and when she put it
back in...no problem. It booted right up. Not exactly an elegant solution,
and you probably won't find it in the Apple KnowledgeBase, but "Whatever
floats your boot..." (Sorry, that was bad).

Thanks all,
Brian