Hi and iBook G4 musings

Jay Boshara jboshara at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 11 12:10:36 PST 2003

Here¹s a website that has been evaluating the new G4 iBooks ‹ check it often
over the next week or so because the author has been adding new stuff to it
virtually daily:  http://www.barefeats.com/ibG4.html

Also, there is a rumor circulating
(http://www.insanely-great.com/news.php?id=2693) that Apple is about to
release some new updated computers, possibly the "next generation" iMac.  It
might be worthwhile to wait until the second quarter of 2004 or at least
until Macworld San Francisco January 5-9.