[P1] G3 vs G4, iMac iBook etc.

James Hall james at nine2000.com
Sat Nov 15 16:06:28 PST 2003

Oh yes - more RAM is one of the first things I’m going to buy for the
iBook.  As it turns out, Apple couldn’t put the purchase on my debit
card, so I have to wait until *monday* to visit my ol’ credit union and
get a cashiers check to mail in.  ::sigh::  Oh well, it’ll just add a
few days at most, I hope!

Gonna get the book first, then in about 2 weeks or a month, I’ll hit up
Crucial.com and pick up a 512MB stick meant for the iBook.  I would save
up and get the 1GB stick, but I don’t believe there’d be enough of a
difference to warrant the price.  ($500 vs $130’ish).

Hopefully I’ll have the payment sent in before the anticipated ship date
and they will be able to proceed as planned!

James

On 11/15/03, Brian Pearce said....