[P1] photo on .Mac

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Wed Nov 19 04:52:53 PST 2003

OK, I just went to dotMac through Safari, and the Photo is checked in
Preferences there...as it has been throughout all this.
Now I'm curious about that photo you had me delete from my HD
Library...shouldn't I replace that with something? How did it get there
in the first place if all I did was make a change on dotMac?
-d
Is the bearded shot on this message?