[P1] iBook Sleeves

Brandon M. Bost bbost at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 21 19:57:02 PST 2003

On 11/21/03 7:17 PM, "Shawn Harley" <nosoliciting at core.com> wrote:

> Brandon,
>
> Those two "mistakes" can be used to describe the "pricing" on about 90%
> of all items at CompUSA. They are the worst I've seen as far as trying
> to find correct pricing without taking everything up to the register.
> Then again, maybe that was the point in the first place. Good for you
> for pressing to get a discount. If everyone who shopped there did that,
> maybe they would get the message.

Yea, I had noticed when I was browsing through their Apple section that a
lot of stuff wasn't priced.  Not to mention they weren't going to give me
the price I thought I had saw it for.  However, given that there wasn't even
a price on the floor, they couldn't really see a reason to take it out on my
wallet.  Oh, and this was my first time in a CompUSA.  I hope it's not like
this every time I go in there.