[P1] Tmobile hotspot

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 07:21:52 PST 2003

I love this service. I think I paid something like $20 for an hour of
connections, which had to be a minimum of 10 minutes at each use. There were
several plans available. And no, you can't depend on there being free
wireless connections around whenever you want one. But you actually don't
even have to go into the Starbucks (or wherever you see the sign). I've
occasionally just driven into a Starbucks parking lot, gotten on from the
car, grabbed my email and took off without even turning off the engine.

Go for it.

Brian