Slow iBook

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Mon Nov 24 12:46:01 PST 2003

I, too, find myself bedeviled by the slow Mail program on my iBook. So much so that I'm using Thunderbird - by comparison, sending an e-mail seems to be nearly instantaneous.

In fact, I'm not crazy about the slowdown in general on my little iBook, since switching out of System 9 to OS S, but I appreciate the fact my computer never crashes. And I'm hoping that if I upgrade to Panther, and/or purchase a G4 iBook or Powerbook one day, I'll see more speed.

What I haven't figured out is how to move all those addresses out of my Apple address program into Thunderbird. Even so, I've given up on Mail.

Dave

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http:www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.