[P1] Tmobile hotspot

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Mon Nov 24 14:57:09 PST 2003

I had a similar experience in 2 hotels on my last US cross country trip,
thought was not wireless, but the rooms had ethernet ports and it was just
"plug in and you are online" zero config ...

Only in a Las Vegas hotel I actually paid 10$ per 24h for that .. But it was
worth it ...

I WISH there was a current and correct website out there which tracks these
hotels .. Anyone ?

Cheers