another Airport question

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Tue Nov 25 17:22:37 PST 2003

I'm going on vacation to the US and was considering taking my Airport
Extreme Base Station to use with my Airport ready iBook. The family I'm
staying with is connected to the internet via cable modem.

Will I have to mess with configuring their Windows computer if I
connect their computer and their modem to the Base Station via ethernet
cable? Or will the Base Station work just as a simple link/hub between
the two?

I'd like it to go smoothly so I can impress them with Apple ;-)

Rick