[P1] Query about 14" iBooks

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Tue Nov 25 20:19:26 PST 2003

On Nov 25, 2003, at 10:20 PM, patdart wrote:

> My daughter is thinking of switching and her husband will be using the
> machine...and he's a teacher...how much is the discount?  We didn't
> ask when visiting the Apple Store..
>
> Pat
> On Tuesday, November 25, 2003, at 10:00 AM, Gary wrote:

	The discount for my 12 inch iBook was $100 and I think there were
savings on some of the add-ons I got as well. Go to apple.com/store,
then click on Education in the left side menu, then enter the
appropriate school information and you'll be taking to a page that
looks identical to the regular store page, but all the prices are for
educational rate.
Gary
--
AIM, iChat: GaryJTN